Insurance for study program in the U.S.

KM | July 15, 2008

Q: I am an Italian coming to study for three weeks in the United States. I would need some information about short term health insurance and particularly weekly insurance. If it possible to get this type of insurance, what are the terms, payment , and how do I send related documents? Do I have to fill a form to apply?

A: It should be easy to obtain this insurance.

We highly recommend the "Liaison International" policy for the highest quality coverage on these short trips. Just enter some basic information about your planned trip on the linked page and four available coverage options will appear. You will see that the cost of International Liaison coverage averages about $30 per week, depending on the amount of coverage you choose. Application is easy using the secure online enrollment form that appears when you click the "Buy" button on the quote page. Payment is usually made with a credit card like VISA but other options are listed. You may immediately download proof of coverage.

Get your free quotes

Are you currently insured?

We work with trusted
companies like: