Value Health USA NEW!
"The product we have all been waiting for has been approved and released! FINALLY, a single plan that combines benefits for: Doctor's office visits, Hospitalization, Surgery, Ambulance, Emergency Injury, 24 Hour Accident and more!
underwritten by US Life Insurance Company in the City of New York
Summary - A low cost permanent limited benefit health insurance provides first dollar coverage for doctors visits and hospital charges with no deductibles or co-pay. Use any doctor or hospital; this is not an HMO or PPO. Benefits are paid directly to you in addition to any other health benefits you may have. Guaranteed renewable until age 65. Pre-existing medical conditions are covered after the policy has been in force for 12 months. This plan is available from 0 to age 65. Easy qualification with three simple medical questions. This health insurance plan does not provide full coverage for catastrophic expenses, but rather was designed to provide specific limited coverage for common medical expenses. This insurance is not intended to be the only source of payment for medical bills, but is usually used as a supplement in combination with other health insurance. Premiums are $91 per month for adults under age 40 on the Silver plan. This is not major medical insurance or short term medical insurance. This insurance may be combined with high deductible HSA-qualified health insurance without causing a loss of tax benefits for the HSA.
This is not major medical insurance and will not pay the entire amount of all medical bills. This insurance may be used to supplement other health insurance or may be used as a stand-alone coverage when other insurance is not available or is not affordable.
Highlights of Value Health USA Insurance:
- no deductible or co-pay
- use any doctor or hospital - no referral required
- pays cash benefits directly to you unless you request payments be made to the medical provider
- available to mot applicants in most states with liberal medical eligibility
- covers pre-existing medical conditions after 12 months
- renewable to age 65
- four different benefit levels allow you to buy the amount of coverage that fits your budget
- pays up to $75 per doctor's visit for up to 10 visits per year
- pays up to $1,000 per day for hospital charges up to $365,000 per confinement
- pays up to $4,000 per day for intensive care for up to 365,000 per confinement days
- pays up to $20,000 for surgery with no annual maximum
- pays up to $4,000 for anesthesia with no annual maximum
- pays up to $500 for ambulance
- includes up to an additional $250 for emergency care under the 24 hour accident benefit
- includes CallMD service
- cost is $91 per month for applicants under age 40, inclusive of the policy administration fee
- may be combined with other insurance including Basic Health Insurance, Value Med and Value Hospital insurance to increase the overall level of protection
- may be combined with a Health Savings Account
- available to individuals, families, businesses, association members and groups
- free e-mail enrollment support through OnlineAdviser service
- easy membership service with one application, one carrier, one claim form
Read the Outline of Coverage included in the enrollment brochure read the actual policy when delivered for all coverage details.
The monthly premiums for Value Health insurance are:
Download a brochure and application kit in PDF format by selecting your state below (not available in AK, CT, NJ, WA and WY). The brochure and application kit is 1.9 MB and may take a few minutes to download depending on your Internet connection speed.
A PDF viewer must be installed on your computer to open the brochure and application kit. To download free Adobe Reader, click the icon below.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS CAN BE MAILED OR FAXED:
MAIL: Attn. JoMarie Mulcahey, GAC Marketing Director, 23839 Coral Ridge Lane, Land O Lakes, FL 34639
TOLL-FREE FAX: (800) 609-0683