Amigo Short Term Medical Insurance English or Spanish
Use these links for a full description of coverage, limitations, eligibility, pricing, enrollment, secure payment and immediate ID cards. Online enrollment is always available 24/7/365. Live chat enrollment support available in English and Spanish from 8AM to 8PM business days.
Amigo Medical offers bilingual customer support in English and Spanish. Available in 19 states (AL, AR, AZ, DC, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MO, NE, NC, NV, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, WY). Available to U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens, age 2-64, legally residing in the U.S. No restrictions for prior established U.S. residency. Coverage from one month to 12 months. Multiple re-apply opportunities for additional periods of coverage.
$50 Copay for Urgent Care visits, deductible waived. No out of network penalties.
Customizable plan options to keep the insurance competitively priced without giving up important catastrophic
Amigo Medical is underwritten by Companion Life Insurance Company (rated A+ by AM Best) and administered by MultiNational Underwriters. This competitive plan is the only short term medical plan available in both English and Spanish all the way from quote to online fulfillment (online printing of policy/certificate and medical ID cards)!
· Available to U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens legally residing in the U.S.
· No restrictions for prior established U.S. residency
· Competitively priced
· Currently available in 12 states (AR, AZ, DC, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX)
Fast and easy online quoting
Secure online credit card payment processing.
· Immediate online fulfillment of certificates and id cards (printed in English and Spanish)
· Higher deductible options for more affordable choices
· Coverage periods ranging from 30 days to 12 months
· Customizable plan options to fit various needs and budgets
· Choice of doctors and hospitals at all times - no "out of network" penalties
· Excellent client service and support including online chat availability
Use these links for a description of coverage, limitations, eligibility, pricing, enrollment, secure payment and immediate ID cards.